A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Novetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Novetsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Novetsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Novetsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Novetsky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Novetsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Novetsky practice?
- Dr. Jay Novetsky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jay Novetsky practices Ophthalmology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Warren, MI.
See Sterling Heights Ophthalmologists.