Learn more about Dr. Jay Novetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Novetsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novetsky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Novetsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Novetsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Novetsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Novetsky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay I Novetsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay I. Novetsky practice?
- Dr. Jay Novetsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Novetsky practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.