A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Novetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Novetsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novetsky
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Novetsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Novetsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Novetsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Novetsky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay I Novetsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay I. Novetsky practice?
- Dr. Jay Novetsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Novetsky practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.