A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Olsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Olsson, Physiatrist, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Olsson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Olsson, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Olsson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Edward Olsson DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay E. Olsson practice?
- Dr. Jay Olsson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Olsson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Physiatrists and Melbourne Pain Management Doctors.