Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Olsson
Dr. Jay Olsson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management. Dr. Olsson is affiliated with Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne, HealthSouth Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital and Palm Bay Community Hospital. Dr. Olsson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Olsson has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Jay Olsson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.
Dr. Bruce Lockwood
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Melbourne, FL 0.16 mi25
Dr. Dana Kuriakose
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency
Melbourne, FL 1.69 mi8
Dr. Ronald Stern
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics
Melbourne, FL 2.28 mi39