Learn more about Dr. Jay Olsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Olsson, Physiatrist, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Olsson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Olsson, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Olsson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Edward Olsson DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay E. Olsson practice?
- Dr. Jay Olsson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Olsson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Physiatrists and Melbourne Pain Management Doctors.