A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Springfield
- L E Cox Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Baker DO is a male Pain Management, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay Baker practice?
- Dr. Jay Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Baker practices Pain Medicine near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Pain Management Doctors.