A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Mitchell is Poor. Dr. Mitchell has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Mitchell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jay Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay P. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Jay Mitchell practices Pediatrics near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jae Mitchell