A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Shah, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Pravin Shah MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jay P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jay Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Shah practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Detroit Physiatrists.