A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Shah, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Pravin Shah MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jay P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jay Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Shah practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Physiatrists.