A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Palmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Mark Palmer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Jay Palmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Palmer practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.