A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Pavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Pavan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Pavan, BS, FAAOS, FAAPMR is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavan graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Pavan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Pavan BS, FAAOS, and FAAPMR is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jay Pavan practice?
- Dr. Jay Pavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Pavan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Colonial Heights, VA.
See Colonial Heights Physiatrists.