A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Pavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Pavan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Pavan, BS, FAAOS, FAAPMR is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavan graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Pavan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Pavan BS, FAAOS, and FAAPMR is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jay Pavan practice?
- Dr. Jay Pavan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Pavan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, VA and Midlothian, VA.
See Colonial Heights Physiatrists.