A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Pearlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Pearlberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pearlberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearlberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Pearlberg practice?
Dr. Jay Pearlberg practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.