A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Pearlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearlberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearlberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Pearlberg, BA, MA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pearlberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay L Pearlberg BA, MA, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Pearlberg practice?
- Dr. Jay Pearlberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Pearlberg practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.