A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Peitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Peitzer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peitzer graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Peitzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Bennett Peitzer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Peitzer practice?
- Dr. Jay Peitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Peitzer practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Emergency Physicians.