A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Pemberton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Pemberton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pemberton graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Pemberton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Pemberton DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Pemberton practice?
- Dr. Jay Pemberton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Pemberton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Springs, MO.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors and Kansas City General Practitioners.