Dr. Jay Pennock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Pennock?

August 12th, 2014

Good Doctor

I went to see this Doctor who is at another area Hospital in my area. I had a severe Migraine that I had several days. After several Tests and his calling the other Hospital it was determined I had suffered a Mini Stroke. The other Hospitals Doctor didn't know how to treat me when I first went in. This Doctor knew immediately what to do and took amazing care of me. I am very grateful!

May 21st, 2011

Dr spent almost no time with me. I saw him in the ER at Salinas Valley Mem. Hos. For my prescriptions he told me to get " Probiotics" from a health food store!! No, prescribe medicine... Not an expensive health food store! He did prescribe 2 other medications. He did not talk to me about these prescriptions before I left. What should have taken 1/2 hour, he left me to eat his dinner first. Dragging out my time there to almost 3 hours.