A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Pensler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Pensler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Pensler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Buttock Implants
- Buttock Lift
- Cleft Lip
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Nose Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- RhinoplastyBreast AugmentationLiposuctionFacelift
- Skin Transplantation Dermatoplasty
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensler graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pensler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pensler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Pensler practice?
Dr. Jay Pensler practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Plastic Surgeons.