Ophthalmologist, Surgeon

Chesterfield
1815 Clarkson Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
636-728-0111
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Awesome Dr I had lasik eye surgery best money I have ever spent

|  I am so pleased!  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2009

I began wearing glasses in the second grade. Through the years my eyesight became steadily worse. I coped as one has to and later began wearing contact lenses and then added reading glasses. Without them I was legally blind. Thirty-five years after I began wearing glasses, I saw a medical show on a new procedure called Lasik. It was listed as experimental and I began to follow the news concerning this procedure.A year or so later when I heard an advertisement for Lasik surgery and Dr. Pepose I immediately called and went for my consultation. I didnt care if my eyesight couldnt be corrected to 20-20. What I wanted was better eyesight that allowed easier correction as my astigmatism and near-sightedness always had been difficult to properly correct. When Dr. Pepose and his staff told me I was a candidate for Lasik I was so excited. I scheduled it for the soonest it could be done and, you might say, I havent looked back. In fact, as I began to stand up after the surgery, Dr. Pepose came around the laser to assist me. I looked at him and I distinctly saw the features of his face. Thats the closest thing to a miracle Ive ever witnessed. I have 20-20 vision with no additional correction needed. Every day I marvel at my eyesight and am so pleased I waited for this particular procedure, Dr. Pepose and his staff.

|  Simply the best!  |  show details
by Tom on Oct 30th, 2009

From the moment I was greeted by the front desk staff, to the time that the doctor walked me to check-out, my experience was very comfortable at Pepose Vision. I waited maybe 15 minutes at most. I have been going since my Lasik surgery about 5 years ago, and everything is still clear.

|  Thank you!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2009

I was in and out in less than 45 minutes for my annual exam! Dr. Pepose has always shown the utmost professionalism, and knows what he is talking about!

|  Excellent Service!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2009

Dr. Pepose and his staff were kind and curteous during my entire visit! I cna't say enough good things! If you want the best, they are the only choice! Thank you for everything!