Ophthalmologist, Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 16th, 2015

A great doctor who puts his patients at ease. My vision now is 20/20!

Oct 6th, 2011

Awesome Dr I had lasik eye surgery best money I have ever spent

I am so pleased! show details I am so pleased!
Dec 29th, 2009

I began wearing glasses in the second grade. Through the years my eyesight became steadily worse. I coped as one has to and later began wearing contact lenses and then added reading glasses. Without them I was legally blind. Thirty-five years after I began wearing glasses, I saw a medical show on a new procedure called Lasik. It was listed as experimental and I began to follow the news concerning this procedure.A year or so later when I heard an advertisement for Lasik surgery and Dr. Pepose I immediately called and went for my consultation. I didnt care if my eyesight couldnt be corrected to 20-20. What I wanted was better eyesight that allowed easier correction as my astigmatism and near-sightedness always had been difficult to properly correct. When Dr. Pepose and his staff told me I was a candidate for Lasik I was so excited. I scheduled it for the soonest it could be done and, you might say, I havent looked back. In fact, as I began to stand up after the surgery, Dr. Pepose came around the laser to assist me. I looked at him and I distinctly saw the features of his face. Thats the closest thing to a miracle Ive ever witnessed. I have 20-20 vision with no additional correction needed. Every day I marvel at my eyesight and am so pleased I waited for this particular procedure, Dr. Pepose and his staff.

Simply the best! show details Simply the best!
by Tom on Oct 30th, 2009

From the moment I was greeted by the front desk staff, to the time that the doctor walked me to check-out, my experience was very comfortable at Pepose Vision. I waited maybe 15 minutes at most. I have been going since my Lasik surgery about 5 years ago, and everything is still clear.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
Oct 30th, 2009

I was in and out in less than 45 minutes for my annual exam! Dr. Pepose has always shown the utmost professionalism, and knows what he is talking about!

Excellent Service! show details Excellent Service!
Oct 30th, 2009

Dr. Pepose and his staff were kind and curteous during my entire visit! I cna't say enough good things! If you want the best, they are the only choice! Thank you for everything!