A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Perman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Perman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Perman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- HIV Infections
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lactose Intolerance
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Perman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Allan Perman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Perman practice?
- Dr. Jay Perman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Perman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Bel Air, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.