A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Perman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Perman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perman
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Perman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- HIV Infections
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lactose Intolerance
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Perman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Mt Washington Pediatric Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Allan Perman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Perman practice?
- Dr. Jay Perman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Perman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.