A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Phelps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Russell Phelps DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Jay Phelps has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Phelps practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.