A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Pinkerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Pinkerton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Pinkerton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkerton graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinkerton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George County Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Stuart Pinkerton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Pinkerton practice?
- Dr. Jay Pinkerton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Pinkerton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lucedale, MS.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.