Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Disgusted Patient after many years!!!Mother went to you too!!!! show details Disgusted Patient after many years!!!Mother went to you too!!!!
by Anonymous on Feb 13th, 2015 on doctor.com

Yes, I have been your patient for years plus my mother was but I will not be back because of your staff and after 5 days I still don't have my test re ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Jan 16th, 2015

Great GP. Listens. Staff friendly and works you in if they can.

Good Family Doctor show details Good Family Doctor
by Mike S on Nov 17th, 2014

I do not go to the doctor office often but on the occasions I had need of medical advice the last 10 years, I have used Dr Pohl. I have found him to be knowledgable and very easy to talk with. I will most definately seek his advice in the future.

Dismissed as patient show details Dismissed as patient
Feb 10th, 2013

This Doctor dismissed me as a patient for no reason. I had been seeing him for 6 yrs. He had me on medication that I could not come off of. He gave me no reason for this and when I called they were so rude to me. I ask for a referal but he would not give me one I didn't have insurance and no other doctor would take me without insurance. All he cares about is the money, he doesn't care about you. I would not reconmend this Doctor to anyone he only there for the $$$$$$ not to get you well. You will be going back and back because the meds he gave you will not make you well just more sick so you have to keep going back.