Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Pomerance
Dr. Jay Pomerance, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pomerance is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center, St Alexius Medical Center and Northwest Community Hospital. Dr. Pomerance has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Pomerance has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jay Pomerance is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.
Dr. Teng Huang
Arlington Heights, IL 0.57 mi52
Dr. Rodney Swan
Arlington Heights, IL 0.73 mi35
Dr. Eduard Sladek
Arlington Heights, IL 0.73 mi19