Learn more about Dr. Jay Pond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Pond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pond
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Pond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pond graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pond has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay D Pond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Pond practice?
- Dr. Jay Pond has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Pond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.