A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Pond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Pond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Pond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pond graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pond has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay D Pond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Pond practice?
- Dr. Jay Pond has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Pond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.