A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Poorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Poorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Poorman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poorman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poorman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Clifford Poorman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay C. Poorman practice?
- Dr. Jay Poorman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Poorman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.