A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Portnoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portnoy
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Portnoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Portnoy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Portnoy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Matthew Portnoy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Portnoy practice?
- Dr. Jay Portnoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Portnoy practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Allergists and Kansas City Pediatricians.