A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Portnoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Portnoy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Portnoy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Matthew Portnoy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Portnoy practice?
- Dr. Jay Portnoy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Portnoy practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Allergists and Kansas City Pediatricians.