A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Prakash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Prakash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Prakash MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Prakash practice?
- Dr. Jay Prakash has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Prakash practices Gastroenterology near Locust Grove, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Locust Grove Gastroenterologists.