A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Prystowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Prystowsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prystowsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prystowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Prystowsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prystowsky graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Prystowsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Prystowsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay Prystowsky practice?
- Dr. Jay Prystowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Prystowsky practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.