Learn more about Dr. Jay Prystowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Prystowsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prystowsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prystowsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Prystowsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prystowsky graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Prystowsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Prystowsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay Prystowsky practice?
- Dr. Jay Prystowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Prystowsky practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.