A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bishop is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bishop, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bishop has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bishop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Bishop practice?
Dr. Jay Bishop practices Urology near Roswell, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Roswell Urologists.