A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bishop is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bishop, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
- Roswell Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Bishop DO is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Jay Bishop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Bishop practices Urology near Roswell, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Artesia, NM.
See Roswell Urologists.