A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lieberman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lieberman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Lieberman practice?
Dr. Jay Lieberman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.