A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lieberman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lieberman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Lieberman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Jay Lieberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Lieberman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Farmington Surgeons.