A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lieberman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lieberman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Lieberman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Jay Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Lieberman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.