Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

2.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Don't trust this doctor ever show details Don't trust this doctor ever
by Margaret A. on Dec 18th, 2015 on doctor.com

He is the worse doctor ever when it come to hip pain because I had very bad hip pain and I went to him to see if he can help me with the pain and he s ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dec 15th, 2015

He is just awful he did not care that I had very bad knee pain and he said that their is nothing he can do so I went to other orthopedic surgeon and he did a total knee replacement right away this doctor that I have now is way better than Dr.Lieberman.

Sep 20th, 2012

UCONN let a good one get away. Please bring Dr. L back!

Feb 3rd, 2012

I don't know the circumstances of other reviewers. I have found Dr. Lieberman to be courteous, competent and concerned. He has encouraged me to contact him and speaks to me when I call. I dont know about other patients, but I have found it easy to get an appointment and have had short waiting times on numerous visits.

Poor qualityPoor quality show details Poor qualityPoor quality
Nov 27th, 2011

Arrogant and rude. Not a quality practitioner.

my grandmother said he acted like a family member show details my grandmother said he acted like a family member
by deborah kaufman on Mar 30th, 2011

he was amazing with my grandmother for whom english is a second language. he was patient and made sure we understood the procedure and the recovery. he was a huge comfort to my family and did an excellent job with both knee replacements.

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
by not returning on Oct 27th, 2010

this doctor is totally lacking in bedside manner, does not like to have questions asked.

Oct 25th, 2010

There was not a Follow Up system in place after my surgery. I did not see any doctor after 6 months passed from the date of my surgery.

No time for his patients show details No time for his patients
Oct 20th, 2010

This guy is too arrogant for words. He would not address any of my issues and I was forced to go to another surgeon three months later. He is rude and condescending and you are making a big mistake to have him as a doctor.

very poor bedside manner, show details very poor bedside manner,
by patient's daughter, on Apr 7th, 2010

would not recommend him, found him to be very rude, unapproachable, arrogant, unprofessional. Medical records not available after 2 months.

very poor at caring patients show details very poor at caring patients
Mar 25th, 2010

He never makes me feel comfortable regarding my surgery.

Dangerous doctor show details Dangerous doctor
Mar 18th, 2009

My nerve was damaged during hip surgery. I did not walk for 2 years and now have a permanently damaged knee from the therapy that Lieberman prescribed when he was refusing to admit a problem had occurred in surgery . I had to finally go to other doctors to find out what was wrong. It was very painful and when I couldn't walk, he accused me of wasting his time. He was horrible, uncaring, irresponsible and rude. I would like to warn people to keep away from this man.

ignore him show details ignore him
Jun 26th, 2008

He did not diagnose my problem knee, but loudly laughed and told me to "learn how to walk again."