Oncology Specialist (cancer), Surgeons
East LA
1520 San Pablo St
Los Angeles, CA 90033
323-442-5860
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  Most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2014

I took my mother to see him to see if anything can be done to help her knees that collapse. He not only offered no help, he turned me in to social services. My mother does have a bruise and cuts on her body. But any competent doctor knows that a 97-year-old woman (who has dementia) will get those because her skin is so fragile at that age. My mother's regular geriatric doctor, her podatrist and the hospital staff at Verdugo Hills hospital have all seen my mother for regular checkups and other problems and not reported me to social services. Then, I had the indignity of having the police visit my home. I sacrifice a lot of time and money for my mother's health. I attend caregiver meetings and conferences regularly in an attempt to find the best way to care for my mother. Please stay away from this doctor. As others have said, he is arrogant and unprofessional. He even lies. He told me before he left to stay in the room because he has an idea to help my mother and will phone my regular physician. There was no help.

Mar 22nd, 2013

And he is butt ugly too!

Sep 20th, 2012

UCONN let a good one get away. Please bring Dr. L back!

|  S Martin  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

I had a left knee relacement in March 2010, I had a major limp and daily pain in my knee before the surgery. Dr Lieberman was everything I could have hoped for. He was very direct and gave me the facts before and after the surgery. As a 49yr old at the time I put my trust in him and he didn't dissappoint. He cares and spent as much time as I needed answering questions pre and post surgery. He is a quality surgeon and has a high degree of confidence in his ability- I like that and it definitely served me well. I would and have recommended him over and over again.

Feb 3rd, 2012

I don't know the circumstances of other reviewers. I have found Dr. Lieberman to be courteous, competent and concerned. He has encouraged me to contact him and speaks to me when I call. I dont know about other patients, but I have found it easy to get an appointment and have had short waiting times on numerous visits.

|  Poor qualityPoor quality  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2011

Arrogant and rude. Not a quality practitioner.

|  my grandmother said he acted like a family member  |  show details
by deborah kaufman on Mar 30th, 2011

he was amazing with my grandmother for whom english is a second language. he was patient and made sure we understood the procedure and the recovery. he was a huge comfort to my family and did an excellent job with both knee replacements.

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
by not returning on Oct 27th, 2010

this doctor is totally lacking in bedside manner, does not like to have questions asked.

Oct 25th, 2010

There was not a Follow Up system in place after my surgery. I did not see any doctor after 6 months passed from the date of my surgery.

|  No time for his patients  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

This guy is too arrogant for words. He would not address any of my issues and I was forced to go to another surgeon three months later. He is rude and condescending and you are making a big mistake to have him as a doctor.

|  very poor bedside manner,  |  show details
by patient's daughter, on Apr 7th, 2010

would not recommend him, found him to be very rude, unapproachable, arrogant, unprofessional. Medical records not available after 2 months.

|  very poor at caring patients  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2010

He never makes me feel comfortable regarding my surgery.

|  Dangerous doctor  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2009

My nerve was damaged during hip surgery. I did not walk for 2 years and now have a permanently damaged knee from the therapy that Lieberman prescribed when he was refusing to admit a problem had occurred in surgery . I had to finally go to other doctors to find out what was wrong. It was very painful and when I couldn't walk, he accused me of wasting his time. He was horrible, uncaring, irresponsible and rude. I would like to warn people to keep away from this man.

|  ignore him  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2008

He did not diagnose my problem knee, but loudly laughed and told me to "learn how to walk again."