A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Raja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Raja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Raja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay M Raja MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Raja practice?
- Dr. Jay Raja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Raja practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL.
See Venice Internists and Venice Gastroenterologists.