Learn more about Dr. Jay Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Raja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raja
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Raja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Raja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Raja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay M Raja MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Raja practice?
- Dr. Jay Raja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Raja practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Gastroenterologists.