A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Raman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Raman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay D Raman MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Raman practice?
- Dr. Jay Raman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Raman practices Urology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and New York, NY.
See Hershey Urologists.