Dr. Jay Raman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Raman?

September 24th, 2017

He is great

Great doc. Personable. Excellent surgeon. I felt very comfortable with him and his team for my prostate cancer.

June 4th, 2016

Definitely recommend

Saw him a week after diagnosis of kidney cancer. Gave clear explanation of procedure. Did robotically. Discharged home next day. He is awesome.

November 20th, 2015

Very happy to have found him

Very nice and personable doctor. He did a great job on my prostate cancer surgery. I was very happy with him and glad my doctor referred him to me.

October 19th, 2015

Good doctor

Definitely glad I waited 4 weeks to get an appointment with him. He gets good marks here and I think well worth it. Spent a lot of time with me and my wife. Called us a few days later. Felt comfortable with him even though I only met him twice. He did a really good job on my prostatectomy. My post-op course followed what he said. Two thumbs up.

September 7th, 2015

Worth the wait

It took me 8 weeks to get in with Dr. Raman. That was the negative. Once I saw him - it became clear why he is booked out 8 weeks. Excellent doctor. He was very personable. He really put my wife and I at ease. He did a super job on my prostatectomy. I had continence return in 14 days. I was really pleasantly surprised. I recommend him highly. He is worth the wait to see.

July 28th, 2015

Very respectable doctor

I am really impressed with Dr. Raman. I went in to his office convinced that I wanted surgery for my prostate cancer. He was very thorough in explaining everything about this and informed me that actiev surveillance may be a real option. I was very pleased that he would actually do the right thing even though it may make less money for him or the hospital. He is a class act and if I ever do need surgery, I would stay with him.

July 28th, 2015

Prostate Surgey

Outstanding Physician/Surgeon. After many consultations, second opinions, four urologist and oncologist, concerning my prostate carcinoma, I decided to see Dr. Raman, he took time to explain my condition and the different options, we decided to have a prostate robotic surgery. Surgery went extremely well, no complications, the results were excellent, as he discribed during our first consultation. He really care about his patients, always on time. He was the answer to my prayers. He is a bleasing. I highly recomment Dr. Raman.

May 28th, 2015

Super urologist

Great surgeon. Very reasonable doctor. Put me on an active surveillance regimen for prostate cancer and then we moved to surgery when my second biopsy showed more cancer. I appreciated that he was willing to give surveillance a trial. Surgery was no issue. He is really grat.

March 5th, 2015

made an appointment to see Dr.Ramon he sent c.r.n.p. in he never even came in she was very condensending. idid not expect this from this hospital.

December 16th, 2014

Great doctor we felt we were in good hands and we were right. He explained everything in language we could understand.

October 30th, 2014

No complaints at all...great doc

Great doctor. Did a prostatectomy on me. I did really well and the surgery recovery was surprisingly better than expected. He clearly does a lot of these. I would definitely recommend seeing him.

April 24th, 2014

Outstanding Doctor

I really appreciated reading the reviews listed here before seeing Dr. Raman for a Kidney lesion suspected as RCC picked up incidentally this past March. Because it held a contrast, and being located on my right renal artery/vein, I was prepared to have my kidney removed. Dr. Raman gave me his personal email and followed up our appointment with a phone call to see if I had additional questions. He also recommended a core biopsy because he wanted to make sure it was what it looked like it was. He assured me I would be fine no matter what and gave me the statistical research to support this. The biopsy showed no malignacy and for now we just watch it as there is a small 15% chance of a false negative, although he showed us the CT images and is pretty sure the sample taken is from the correct spot. Those are my kind of odds! His breath and depth of knowledge is evident, he obviously is passionate about his job and cares deeply for us, his patients. I have complete trust in him and as hard as all of this is to go through, especially when facing cancer or major surgery, you will find him deeply in tune with who you are, fully up to date on the big picture of your health, and focused on the details on how to best approach your care. You are in the best hands possible to face this challenge with Dr. Raman.