A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Raymock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Raymock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Raymock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymock graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Raymock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Raymock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Raymock practice?
- Dr. Jay Raymock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Raymock practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.