Dr. Jay Rechtweg, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Mar 26th, 2015

How can you rate Dr. J anything less than 5 stars. He takes the time and effort to help me whenever I have a problem. I could not ask for anything more

by Rdublin on Mar 14th, 2015

Dr Rechtweg is the best ENT!

Best ENT Doctor in New York. show details Best ENT Doctor in New York.
Mar 3rd, 2015

I love Dr. Rechtweg. He's a great Doctor. He was so good with my mother and myself. He explained everything to us. He toke his time with us. My mother and I feel much better. I recommend Dr. Jay Rechtweg to everyone.

Jan 20th, 2015

Dr. Jay is Great Doctor. he was able to help me with my sinus problems.

Creative Director show details Creative Director
by Jo Burger on Oct 2nd, 2014

Doctor Jay Rechtweg has been an amazing doctor to me and my family. I know that I am cared for by the way he goes beyond the call of duty. He also really helps me understand what is happening and what I can do to help participate in my recovery, rather than just order a pill.

by Joe Ferrara on Apr 25th, 2014

I would highly recommended Dr. Rechtweg. After seeing many ENT Drs. with no results, one trip to his office was able to solve my problems.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by JR on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. Rechtweg spent a significant amount of time with me and helped me get over my sinus problems. I had seen many doctors over the years and he is the best. I feel I am in good hands with him and his office

Wonderful Doctor & Facility show details Wonderful Doctor & Facility
by Sue Z. on Aug 31st, 2013

Dr. Rechtweg really listened to my concerns and did a very thorough exam of my left ear and throat--two of my main concerns. His scoping technique was extremely gentle and quick and I liked the way he was confident in his abilities. He was very professional and caring in his approach and fully explained his findings and recommendations. I never felt rushed. He is a good problem-solver and takes a conservative approach rather than rushing into more drastic steps/procedures that could be costly and unnecessary. The Garden City office is immaculate and the staff (front desk & nurses) is courteous and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rechtweg as well as ENT & Allergy Associates for any of your otolaryngology or allergy needs.