Jay Rechtweg, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
ENT & Allergy Associates
990 Stewart Avenue
Suite 610
Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 222-1881
Locations and availability (1)

|  Creative Director  |  show details
by Jo Burger on Oct 2nd, 2014

Doctor Jay Rechtweg has been an amazing doctor to me and my family. I know that I am cared for by the way he goes beyond the call of duty. He also really helps me understand what is happening and what I can do to help participate in my recovery, rather than just order a pill.

|  show details
by Joe Ferrara on Apr 25th, 2014

I would highly recommended Dr. Rechtweg. After seeing many ENT Drs. with no results, one trip to his office was able to solve my problems.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by JR on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. Rechtweg spent a significant amount of time with me and helped me get over my sinus problems. I had seen many doctors over the years and he is the best. I feel I am in good hands with him and his office

|  Wonderful Doctor & Facility  |  show details
by Sue Z. on Aug 31st, 2013

Dr. Rechtweg really listened to my concerns and did a very thorough exam of my left ear and throat--two of my main concerns. His scoping technique was extremely gentle and quick and I liked the way he was confident in his abilities. He was very professional and caring in his approach and fully explained his findings and recommendations. I never felt rushed. He is a good problem-solver and takes a conservative approach rather than rushing into more drastic steps/procedures that could be costly and unnecessary. The Garden City office is immaculate and the staff (front desk & nurses) is courteous and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rechtweg as well as ENT & Allergy Associates for any of your otolaryngology or allergy needs.