A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Redan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Redan, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Redan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Redan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Redan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Alan Redan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Redan practice?
- Dr. Jay Redan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Redan practices Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Celebration, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.