A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Redan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Redan, Board-Certified General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Redan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Redan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Redan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay A Redan FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Redan practice?
- Dr. Jay Redan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jay Redan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Celebration, FL.