A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Reznick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Reznick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznick graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Reznick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Brian Reznick DMD and MD is a male doctor, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jay B. Reznick practice?
- Dr. Jay Reznick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Reznick practices Family Dentistry near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Tarzana Dentists.