A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Richard Young Center
- Nebraska Medical Centerclarkson Tower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Alan Rich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Rich practice?
- Dr. Jay Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Rich practices Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.