Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Riseman
Dr. Jay Riseman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS, with another office in Kansas City, MO. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Riseman is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Riseman has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jay Riseman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.
Dr. Ann Allegre
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Overland Park, KS 0 mi36
Dr. Pamela Harris
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Overland Park, KS 0 mi25
Dr. Mary Thomas
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Anesthesiology, General Practice
Overland Park, KS 0.02 mi27