A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Roberts, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay D Roberts MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Jay Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Roberts practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Palm Desert Physiatrists.