Learn more about Dr. Jay Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Roberts, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Roberts practice?
Dr. Jay Roberts practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Desert Physiatrists, Palm Desert Pain Management Doctors, Palm Desert Surgeons, and Palm Desert Psychiatrists.