Learn more about Dr. Jay Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Roberts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Roberts, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay D Roberts MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Jay Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Roberts practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Palm Desert Physiatrists.