A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Roden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Roden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Roden, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Roden has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans