A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Roden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Roden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Roden, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roden graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Roden has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Scott Roden MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Roden practice?
- Dr. Jay Roden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Roden practices Pediatric Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatric Surgeons.