Learn more about Dr. Jay Roitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Roitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roitman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Roitman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roitman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roitman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Steven Roitman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Roitman practice?
- Dr. Jay Roitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Roitman practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.