A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Roitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Roitman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Roitman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roitman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roitman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Steven Roitman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Roitman practice?
- Dr. Jay Roitman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Roitman practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Round Mountain, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.