A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosenblum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Rosenblum practice?
Dr. Jay Rosenblum practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.