A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblum
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosenblum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Seth Rosenblum MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Jay Rosenblum has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Rosenblum practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.