A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosenblum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Seth Rosenblum MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Jay Rosenblum has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Rosenblum practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.