Learn more about Dr. Jay Rosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rosin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rosin, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rosin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Rosin MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Rosin practice?
- Dr. Jay Rosin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jay Rosin practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ and Jackson, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.