A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rosin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rosin, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rosin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Rosin practice?
Dr. Jay Rosin practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.