A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rosin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rosin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rosin, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rosin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Rosin MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Rosin practice?
- Dr. Jay Rosin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Rosin practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.