Dr. Jay Rosin MD, MPH Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2016
The Worst Experience Ever!
Customer service at the Freehold Office is horrible. They have no idea how to deal with customers. They are rude and do not care about customers. Randy is the worst out of all of them there and not suitable for the position to work with people. Doctors in that office do not care ether. I had to come to the office and see the doctors twice, the prescription was very strong, they would not change it or help me with my concerns. I had to visit another doctor's office for a second opinion and sure enough the prescription was incorrect. I would not recommend this place to anybody!

January 30th, 2015
Double vision
I agree that the front desk folks need a lesson in manners and possibly consideration. Dr Rosin is very friendly, good at what he does. I am a 65 year old woman who recently discovered that I have double vision. Getting a good prescription for double vision is not easy - Dr Rosin is the second dr I tried for that. The first dr I tried was nice enough, but it took 4 trips back to get a reasonably good prescription, plus the Dr was 1.5 hours from my home. Dr Rosin spent time and worked with me on the prescription and was able to get a good prescription on the first try. He also confirmed what I knew from personal experience - profound color blindness. That's unusual in a woman, and, to be honest, didn't really affect my life too much. He also explained that it doesn't mean I can't see color; I can. It is difficult for me to distinguish blended colors .

December 4th, 2014
Rude staff unprofessional dr
The front desk lady in brick is extremely rude and unprofessional. The so called pediatric Dr Rosin is rude and extremely rough with the children. He has no patience and should not be working with children. Also misdiagnosed my child. When I took her to another dr they said she had a stigmatism and the prescription he prescribed was wrong and to find a new dr. We will not be going back the surgery he did was not done properly cause 2 more surgeries. Would never go back or recommend. Horrible

July 3rd, 2014
Dr.Rosen was very friendly with a good sense of humor.My kids were very comfortable .He did a very thorough checkup.I highly recommend him.

June 1st, 2014
Dr Rosin is very unprofessoinal
The freehold staff is very rude. They made me wait for 3 hours with out any apologizes. Dr Rosin is very unprofessoinal .

May 9th, 2016