A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rothberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rothberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rothberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- St. Mary`s Medical Center & TempleLower Bucks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Rothberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Rothberg practice?
- Dr. Jay Rothberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jay Rothberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.