A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rowes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rowes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowes graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Rowes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Ctr
- St Lukes Hospital of New Bedford
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Ronald Rowes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Rowes practice?
- Dr. Jay Rowes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Rowes practices Ophthalmology near Orange, TX.
See Orange Ophthalmologists.