Dr. Jay Epstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Epstein?

September 11th, 2015

Good

Great clinical doctor. When he takes the time he gets it right! . I would ask that he could improve by listening to patients and their parents. Seems a little too quick to get you through the appointment. Take some time and address the questions and what the parent is telling you. I noticed an improvement in bedside manner recently, looks like he's on board for improving. Thank you doctor.

October 9th, 2014

Perhaps too many patients?

Staff is friendly and competent. He does not listen to you. I heard he was a great doctor but I found myself annoyed after the brief meetings I would have with him over one of my sick kids. We had some additional questions that we called the office about and they said he would call us. He never did. We moved on.

May 20th, 2014

We saw Dr. Epstein once and immediately switched physicians. He does not listen to the patient or the parent. Bedside manners could use some improvement.

May 8th, 2013

Okay!

Dr. Epstein was my doctor when I was born and he then was my son doctor when I gave birth to my own. But dr. Epstein is a great doctor don't get me wrong but I don't think he takes the time to really really get to know the children. I think he has so many patients he can't remember everyone. But I don't think he always takes the time to really look at your child he kind of look over. Before seeing the doctor I wait 20-30 mins in the room every time. And then he doesn't spend that much time looking at my child as I say again. And there are some smart remarks he have made by the way you care for you child or when my mother came to the appts. with me he wanted her to shut up and let me talk but that wasn't his actual words. But he has been a cool and friendly doctor and if I wanted to make an emergency appt. I could come in that day if it was available. I also hate that if I'm calling for an appt. or nurse, they take 30-40 mins to answer the phone. But they are really friendly at the office. All and all He is and Okay doctor like I said he has some flaws and some good.

December 21st, 2009