A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rosen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Rosen practice?
Dr. Jay Rosen practices Urology near Oradell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Oradell Urologists.