A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Saenz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Saenz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Orthopedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saenz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saenz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Saenz practice?
Dr. Jay Saenz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.