Learn more about Dr. Jay Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Saenz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saenz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Saenz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Saenz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Saenz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Saenz practice?
- Dr. Jay Saenz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Saenz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Marion Orthopedic Surgeons.