A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Saenz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Saenz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Orthopedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saenz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Saenz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Saenz practice?
- Dr. Jay Saenz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Saenz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.