Learn more about Dr. Jay Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Saenz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saenz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Saenz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Saenz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Saenz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Saenz practice?
- Dr. Jay Saenz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Saenz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Marion Surgeons.