A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Sandberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Sandberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandberg graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay H Sandberg DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Sandberg practice?
- Dr. Jay Sandberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Sandberg practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clawson, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Internists.