A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Schechter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Schechter, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Schechter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
- Cantonpotsdam Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Franklin Schechter MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay F. Schechter practice?
- Dr. Jay Schechter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Schechter practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Potsdam, NY.
See Potsdam Dermatologists and Potsdam Internists.