A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Schlumpberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Schlumpberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Schlumpberger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlumpberger graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schlumpberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Marvin Schlumpberger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Schlumpberger practice?
- Dr. Jay Schlumpberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Schlumpberger practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.