Learn more about Dr. Robert Seebacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Seebacher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seebacher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seebacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Seebacher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seebacher graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seebacher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seebacher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Seebacher practice?
- Dr. Robert Seebacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Seebacher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Orthopedic Surgeons.