Learn more about Dr. Robert Seebacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Seebacher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Seebacher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seebacher graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seebacher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seebacher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Seebacher practice?
- Dr. Robert Seebacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Seebacher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Orthopedic Surgeons.