A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Seebacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Seebacher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seebacher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seebacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Seebacher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seebacher graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seebacher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seebacher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Seebacher practice?
- Dr. Robert Seebacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Seebacher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Orthopedic Surgeons.